SWAV 254 : How to Structure Your Pricing
Quote of the Day:
More gold has been mined from the brains of people, that has ever been taken from earth. – Napoleon Hill
Everything that you want in life, is in your mind. In order to know how to go to the moon, people have to figure it out. And if you figure things out, it’s all in your mind. It all in your head. Don’t focus on what you need to make things happen cause you already have it and it’s called your mind. And as long as its functioning properly, you have 10 fingers, you have 10 toes, 2 legs, 2 arms and a sound mind and heart, you can do it. So, there is no excuses out here.
Topic of the Day:
How to Structure Your Pricing?
- How much do you need to make it per month? Multiply that to 2 or 3
- Know your expenses per month
- What is your lifestyle?
- What have you been through?
- How much have you spent on education?
- What do you want to invest in?
The 80/20 Principle: The Secret to Achieving More with Less by Richard Koch